Friday, April 16, 2010

"Shoulders"

So I just found our that I was featured in a beautiful blog called "Shoulders."  I had never even heard of it until this morning.  What an awesome person to have come up with such a blog.  I was nominated by Jenifer, a special "friend" that I have yet to meet, but has been such a blessing to me.  Thank you, Jenifer.  Please check out what she wrote here.  And check out the rest of this beautiful blog as well.  I have the blog button on my sidebar. Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. I came from Shoulders...wow...what a beautiful little boy....May God hold you all in His hands and give you strength to face another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, I am just amazed at how many angels show up dressed as humans every day. We know you are so worthy of 'Soulders' help and prayers. Jenifer is a wonderful person to have been led to you. Keep up your Blog and have faith that God is every where and when Tripp has a bad day He is there for you. Reach out your hand and you will be blessed tenfold. You are such a special person.

    Love,
    Patsy Abadie Ashton, a distant cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete